Curing Compound BC 65
حجم بتن ریزی به متر مکعب
میانگین میزان مصرف بر اساس بروشور فنی(درصد مصرف)
مقدار خرید بر اساس کیلوگرم برابر است با :
مقدار خرید بر اساس تن برابر است با :
BC65 is used for preventing the rapid evaporation of water content in concrete and providing required time and facilities to improve concrete curing.
- Large volume placement,
- Water resources and canal linings,
- Concreting in hot, dry and windy weather,
- Performing all pre-cast and cast in place concrete structures,
- Performing roads and landing fields surfaces.
- Providing a thin layer on concrete and decreasing the speed of water evaporation,
- Increasing durability of concrete,
- Reducing formation of shrinkage and cracks on concrete surface,
- Reducing the effects of concrete contraction resulting from drying,
- Concrete surfaces reflect the sunlight and prevent increasing temperature,
- Preventing concrete surfaces from exfoliating,
- Providing required amount of moisture and heat for continuing the hydration,
- Having no harmful side effects on concrete surface.
Mix one part of BC65 with one part of water properly.
- The prepared emulsion should not be in still state for a long time. It is advisable to stir well before use.
- Use a pistol, brush to cover the concrete surface with prepared mix.
- Immediately after the final finishing operation or a maximum period of 30 minutes after water surface evaporation, moisten the concrete surface then cover with BC65,
- In the case of concrete molding, coat the concrete surface immediately after opening the formwork.
- Color: Brown
- Physical state: Liquid
- Density: Approx.1.55 g/cm3
- PH: Approx. 13
- Solubility: In water
- Chloride: Nill
- Storage: In capped container protected against air and frost,
- Shelf life: 1 year in original package
- Packaging: In 30 Kg containers.
- The exact dosage rate may be obtained by trial mixes.
- Coating surfaces with BC65 must be applied immediately after performing uncovered surfaces concreting or opening the formwork. For coating again one surface which has been coated with a curing compound before, the surface must first be moistened then apply new coating,
- To thicken layer of curing compound on concrete surface and preventing the rupture of curing layer resulting from vapor pressure, coat surfaces in two phases after 1 hour passing the first phase,
- The resulting paint on concrete surfaces disappears 2 or 3 weeks after operation. Use warm water to wash the surfaces.
- ASTM C 309
This post is also available in: Persian